I'm sorry it's been a while. Hubby has been on leave from work for the last week so I've been busy with other things and making the most of having him at home.
It's also been year end and I've had to spend some time getting my accounts up to date so that I can prove to the tax man that I don't earn enough to pay tax. It always seems such a waste of my time which I resent. I think it should be down to the tax man to prove I owe them something. Is it just me?
I have still managed to find time to finish off a cute card kit that I started a little while ago, I hope you like it.
Strawberry Sue Shaped Fold Card Kit
This sweet multi-use shaped card comes with five different sentiment panel layers (as well as a blank one) and four different inserts (including a blank one) making it suitable for a range of occasions including: Birthdays; celebrating a special day; sending get well wishes; or just telling someone that they are special or that you love them.
The card can be left unlayered and used as a quick card or you can add the optional decoupage layers that are included. It comes with a matching envelope though it is also designed to fit a standard 6x6 inch envelope if you only want to make the card. This kit contains TEN different sheets to choose from and step by step instructions are included on each of the sheets.
This kit contains:
- a shaped card base sheet with sentiment panel (Have a berry Happy Birthday)
- a layers sheet with the first two optional decoupage layers for the front of the card and one of the sentiment panel layers (Have a berry Happy Birthday)
- a second layers sheet with the remaining optional decoupage layers for the front of the card; four more sentiment panel layers to choose from (‘Hope you feel better berry soon’; ‘You are berry special’; ‘Hope you have a berry special day’; and ‘We love you berry much’; and a blank panel that can be used to devise your own sentiments
- a sheet with a fully shaped insert which has been left blank for your own greeting or message
- a second insert sheet with a greeting (‘Hope you have a berry special day’)
- a third insert sheet with a greeting (‘Hope you feel better berry soon’)
- a final insert sheet with a greeting (‘You are berry special and we love you berry much’)
- an envelope front sheet
- an envelope back sheet
- a matching backing paper that you can print onto the reverse side of the card base sheet if you would like the inside of the card to be patterned
All the sheets are 300dpi, high resolution sheets, for quality printing.
Raw Graphics © Bette Duganitz (used under commercial agreement) and Nitwit Collections (Licence Number: 31327)
Design, verses & template © Yvonne Munn (Card Buddy Designs)
Here she is in detail:
You can find her HERE.
I hope that you have a lovely long weekend and that you find time to do something fun with your loved ones.