Sorry I've been quiet for a while. Hubby has been off work on leave for the last week so I've not had as much time as usual to devote to designing new things.
I did manage to get one new kit made last week and it is rather cute, so I hope that will make up for it.
Who could resist his adorable little face or is it just me? ;o) I hope you like him too.
Toadily Cute Shaped Fold Card Kit
This cute multi-use shaped card comes with seven different sentiment panel layers (as well as a blank one) and four different matching inserts (including a blank one) making it suitable for a range of occasions including: Anniversaries; Birthdays; Valentine’s Day; sending get well wishes; or just telling someone that they are special or that you love them.
The card can be left unlayered and used as a quick card or you can add the optional decoupage layers that are included. It comes with a co-ordinating envelope though it is also designed to fit a standard 6x6 inch envelope if you only want to make the card. Step by step instructions are included on each of the sheets.
This kit contains TEN sheets to choose from:
- a shaped card base sheet with sentiment panel (You’re toadily cute!)
- a layers sheet with the first two optional decoupage layers for the front of the card; three of the sentiment panel layers (‘You’re toadily cute!’; ‘I’m toadily in love with you!’; and ‘You make my heart leap!’); and a blank panel that you can use to devise your own sentiments
- a second layers sheet with the remaining optional decoupage layers for the front of the card and four more sentiment panel layers to choose from (‘You’re pad or mine?’; ‘Have a toadily fantastic Birthday!’; ‘Heard you’re feeling croaky!’; and ‘You make me toadily happy!’)
- a sheet with a fully shaped insert which has been left blank for your own greeting or message
- a second insert sheet with a generic greeting (‘Hope you have a toadily unfrogetable day’)
- a third insert sheet with a loving greeting (‘I love you more than flies!’)
- a final insert sheet with a get well greeting (‘Hope you’ll be up and hopping around again very soon’)
- an envelope front sheet
- an envelope back sheet
- a matching backing paper that you can print onto the reverse side of the card base sheet if you would like the inside of the card to be patterned
All the sheets are 300dpi, high resolution sheets, for quality printing.
Raw Graphics © Nitwit Collections (Licence Number: 31327)
Design, concept, verses & template © Yvonne Munn (Card Buddy Designs)
Here's a closer look at the detail:
You can find him HERE.
I hope you all have a good week.