I hope that all is well with you.
Thankfully my Dad is now finally on the mend after his recent fall. He is less mobile than he was but he has been given various aids to help him with every day life. So hopefully he should be able to stay independent as the last thing he wants is to go into a home. He just wouldn't be suited to that way of life unfortunately. Fingers crossed that he won't have to think about it for a few more years yet.
I have had older folk on my mind just lately and it seems to have had an influence on my card designing as my latest kit is a multi-use card for all the grandmas out there.
If you are lucky enough to still have yours around, do you tell her often enough how much she means to you? If the answer to that question is no then maybe you should make her a card?
Unfortunately I lost my dear old gran a long time ago but I know she would have loved to receive a special card if she was still around. Don't leave it until it's too late, make her day and tell her you love her.
Grandma’s Kitchen Easel Card Kit
This unusual multi-use large easel card comes with six different sentiment panel layers for the stop panel (plus a blank one) making this kit suitable for a wide variety of occasions, including: Grandmother’s Day, Grandma’s Birthday, telling Grandma you love her or that you are thinking of her; sending get well wishes; and saying thank you.
The plaque on Grandma’s wall reads ‘Grandmothers fill our yesterdays with sweet memories and our todays with moments of happiness!’.
You can use this card as is or add the optional decoupage layers to the top and stop panels. It comes with it’s own envelope though it is also sized to fit a standard C5 (9x6.5 inch) envelope if you don’t want to make the matching envelope. Step by step instructions are included on each of the sheets.
This kit contains SEVEN sheets to choose from in all:
- a sheet with the easel base with a greetings panel which has been left blank for your own message or greeting
- a sheet with the easel top and stop panels
- a sheet with the optional decoupage layers for the top panel
- a sheet with the optional decoupage layers for the stop panel which includes a choice of six sentiment panel layers (‘Happy Birthday Grandma’; ‘Happy Grandmother’s Day’; ‘We Love You Grandma!’; ‘Thank you for all your support’; ‘You are always in our thoughts’; and ‘Hope you feel better very soon’) and a blank panel that you can use to devise your own sentiments
- an envelope front sheet
- an envelope back sheet
- a matching backing paper that you can print onto the back of your easel base and top/stop panel sheets if you want the back of your card to be patterned
All the sheets are 300dpi, high resolution sheets, for quality printing.
Raw Graphics © Nitwit Collections (Licence Number: 31327)
Design & template © Yvonne Munn (Card Buddy Designs)
Here's a closer look at the finished card:
You can find this sweet old girl HERE.
Thanks for reading.